By: Dr. Saeed Ghazipour
1) Purge your actions for the cause of God, the Almighty, for the examiner of endurance is so Rnowing and insightful
2) Praying to God, the Almighty is best when one purges his or her intentions. Pretension becomes the scourge of any action you do, even of praying to God, the Almighty; so be what you really are.
3) Man does not become purified unless his praise and approval as well as his retraction and denegation on the part of people would seem the same in his view, for such a person knows well that praise and denegation do not change the reality of his internal essence; so it is best not to become delighted when being praised, for the praise does not exalt man’s position before God, the Almighty, nor does it make him free of want of what has been ordained for him by God, the Almighty.
4) Work for the cause of God, the Almighty; this will make you a free and a self – contained man.
5) The pure hearts of God’s faithful men would be points from which God, the Almighty views; so the one who purifies his or her heart will draw the attention of God, the Almighty.
6) God, the Almighty has not bestowed any more exalted thing on His slaves than His own remembrance on their minds.
7) Faithful slaves of God, the Almighty will reach a position in which Satan disappoints from misguiding them. Satan has indeed vowed to misguide every man, but cannot approach those who are really faithful to God, the Almighty.
8) Faithful men’s features are four: 1) Their hearts have become purified for the cause of God, the Almighty; 2) Their parts of body are in fine fettle; 3) They always do good deeds for every one,; 4) They never get people into mischief at all.
10) Sincerity and honesty are the products of “strong certainty of God, the Almighty”, “strong faith in God, the Almighty”, “gaining knowledge in general”, not to pin one’s hope on people”, “lessening the worldly wishes”, and “worshipping God, the Almighty”.
11) God, the Almighty has said: “If I find any of my slaves sincere and God – fearing, I will personally take responsibility for managing their affairs.
12) The angel Gabriel brought a message from God, the Almighty, that sincerity and honesty are considered as divine secrets which will be attached to the hearts of God – fearing, faithful slaves of God, the Almighty.
13) Men are not superior to others except for their sincerity. Work for the cause of God, the Almighty and you will be free of want of others.
14) Sincerity would be the most exalted goal, the religion’s extreme limit, the faithful men’s worshiping, the basis of praying, and the most exalted degree of faith in God, the Almighty.
15) Blessed and happy is one whose actions and knowledge, whose friendship and hostility, whose performing and quitting, whose utterance and silence, whose deeds and words would be for the cause of God, the Almighty.
16) Blessed and happy is one who purges his or her praying and worshipping for the cause of God, the Almighty, and never get interested in whatever they see, and do not forget God, the Almighty in whatever they hear, and do not become sorrow – stricken for what God, the Almighty has given the others.
17) Trying to purify one’s own actions would be more difficult than the actions themselves; and eliminating one’s own intention from impurity and corruption on the part of the doers would be harder than launching a long jihad.
18) God, the Almighty said to prophet Moses (Peace be upon him): “Every little action which is performed for the cause of Me Would be much, and much action which is performed for the cause of anyone else but Me would be little.”
19) Blessed and happy are those who are faithful to God, the Almighty, for they are the lights of guidance, who send away dark agitations.
20) There are slaves of God , the Almighty, who deal with Him with their purified hearts, and in return, God, the Almighty bestows His pure rewards on them. These are the ones whose report cards on the Doomsday are seemingly clean, but when they stand in the presence of their God, the Almighty, He will recall them of secret states which had previously occurred between He and them.
21) Whatever you do, do it only for the sake of God, the Almighty, for he is the one who only accepts the purified actions of His slaves.
22) A Sincere faithful man possesses four characteristics: 1) He has a good, healthy and well – intentioned heart; 2) His parts of body are all submitted to the will of God, the Almighty; 3) He does only good things to people; 4) He never does evil things to people.
23) The root of sincerity lies in giving up hope of things which are in the hands of people.
Complete sincerity means walking away from committing sins; it is the yardstick of worshipping and praying to God, the Almighty.
24) Whenever sincerity becomes a reality, the light of insightfulness is illuminated in the hearts of faithful men of God.
25) If a slave a God purifies his or her heart forty days and nights for sincerity for the cause of God, the Almighty, the springs of wisdom start flowing from the heart into the mouth.
26) The root of sincerity lies in giving up hope of what is in the hands of people. If you do good things to yourself, you have indeed honored and esteemed yourself, so do not ask people to thank you for the good things you have done to yourself.
27) Any slave of God, the Almighty will not reach the position of sincerity unless they do not like to be praised for the good things they have done for the cause of God, the Almighty.
28) How purified an action it is when you do not expect to be praised for the good things you have done for the cause of God, the Almighty; the only one who shall praise you is the one and only God, the Almighty.
29) Doing good deeds increases sincerity, so the only way to be blessed by God, the Almighty is to be sincere.
30) If you want success in your life, purge your intentions first. All your actions are useless unless you become a sincere man. How could a capricious person expect to be sincere in his actions?
31) Faithful men are equal in any thing, except for in their sincerity.
32) Act upon what you have learned; acting upon what you have learned, your action will become purified for the cause of God, the Almighty.
33) The one who goes to solve a problem for his religious brother but does not how any sincerity in his heart, is like a person who has committed treason to God, the Almighty and His prophet Muhammed (Peace be to him and his Family).
34) If I compress all the world in one morsel and put it in the mouth of a person who worships God, the Almighty in all sincerity, I think I have violated his rights; he has more rights than that.
35) Be honest and truthful when you speak; be sincere and purified when you act; and purge away your soul with piety and righteousness.
36) Saying prayers, in the religion of Islam, is not only bowing, standing, and becoming prostrated; they are the superficial sides of it; saying prayers consists of the prayer’s sincerity which is directed to God’s satisfaction.
37) Indeed, I have been ordered by God, the Almighty to worship Him and to purify my religion for the cause of Him.
38) Call God, the Almighty in all sincerity, and raise your hands towards him in each of your worshippings.
39) Say: “I worship God, the Almighty, and I purity my religion as something special for the cause of Him.
40) Man does not become a purified slave of God, the Almighty unless he is indifferent to people’s praises and delegations, for such a person knows well that people’s praises and disapprovals do not change the reality of his sincerity; so do not become delightful when you are praised, for praising does not exalt man’s position before God, the Almighty.